Sorry, guys. I know it’s already June but I just received my November 2014 box last week.
True, story. Lol.
But on a serious note: I received the November 2014 box from using the code “FREEBOX1” which isn’t only free but also from one of their previous months. ☆
So BeautyBox5 is a monthly beauty subscription service that sends out 5 beauty products ranging from skin, hair, beauty items, and more based upon your own beauty survey.
Let’s see what’s in the November Box!
Theme : Gracefully Gounded
The lovely description card of the products and coupons.
A Sparkles and Pop coupon and.. Is that a DenTek coupon..?
- FYI: The Sparkles and Pop coupon doesn’t work; expired : 12/31/2014
I’m sure the DenTek one works– doesn’t state an expiration date.
1. Nicka K New York – Eyelight Crayon – Gold | Retail: $4.49 0.056 oz
- It’s a nice gold shimmery shade and something I’d wear. I’ve seen a couple of reviews that states it’s, “long-lasting” so I’ll definitely try it out.
2. DenTek – Floss Picks + Case | Retail: $2.49 4 count
- I was pretty surprised with this one and it certainly wasn’t something I was expecting. It’s definitely a useful.. beauty tool for your teeth. My grandma really loves floss pick type things because it’s easier for her to use instead of getting all up in the mouth so I’ll pass that along to her.
3. HASK – Macadamia Revitalizing Shine Oil | Retail: $2.99 5/8 fl oz
- This is something I could use for my hair so I’m willing to try it out. It’s supposed to be a “ultra-hydrating oil” that you apply to the small ends of your hair to give a nice little perk up!
4. Laura Ashley – Body Butter
- When I uncapped the lid the poor little foil looked like it was punched and I was concerned that it was opened. Instead, the foil barely stuck to the container and when I pulled back, the adhesive lining was so thin and worn out. I do appreciate body lotions and butter but the only thing that I really didn’t like was the scent and a bit of the texture. I love peonies but this one was just too strong for my taste.
5. Dove – Deep Moisture Body Wash
- I already received one from their Mystery Box and I’m pretty familiar with Dove products so it’s a useful item for me. I nice little travel size item for anyone on the go.
Overall : [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
I’d do a 2.5 if I could. Most of the products are “useful” but nothing I was pretty excited about except the oil and eyeshadow (kinda). I can’t complain too much because I did received 3 boxes from them this month but I do feel bad for anyone that got the November 2014 box as part of their regular subscription.
Past boxes definitely tell a lot.
So what past memorable BeautyBox5 box items did you get ?