Glossybox sends out 5 full or deluxe sample size luxury beauty products each month from brands such as Jouer, Lancome, and more! Each beauty item is handpicked by their staff based upon your unique beauty profile and is sent to your house in a stylish pink box.
Lookit these lovelies.
1. Julep – Color Treat – Drew | Full Size $14.00 / .27 fl oz
- Adding to my pink collection. I already received a similar shade from Julep from their Summer Welcome Box but it’s a color I can work with and I’m surprised Glossybox partnered up with them!
2. Doucce – Mineral Matt Lipstick | Full Size $20.00 / .18 oz
- I love this lipstick a lot. This shade is closer to my natural lip color and it applies on smoothly. It lasted for a few hours too and has just been considered as my ‘favorite lipstick’ thus far.
3. Clearista – Retexturizing Gel | Full Size $79.00 / 4 oz
- It left my skin pretty smooth and I’ll continue to use this until it’s empty. It’s a good little exfoliator that seemed to work really well with my combination skin.
4. Glamglow – Powermud Dualcleanse Treatment | Full size $69.00 / 1.7 oz
- Whew. $69 dollars for the full size product? This product definitely did it’s job. While it sets on your face between 5-10 mins., you can feel it drying but after cleansing your face feels so clean and it also helped with my pores as well!
5. Sebastian Professional – Stylbrid 9 | Full Size 19.96 / 6.2 oz
- A good travel size hairspray from Sebastian Professional. It’s been awhile since I’ve used any of their products but it’s good to see it in this box even though I’m familiar with it. I definitely love this product and it works well with my super fine hair (after a bit of teasing too) for styling.
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
I’m happy with May’s Glossybox! What was your favorite product?