Totally snagged one of these beauts.
So the Target Beauty Box is specially curated box that comes out each season. For their summer box, it’s said to be retailed to at least $40 and with only the purchase of $7. It comes with beauty products varying to skincare, makeup, or tools and is definitely worth it. But hurry quick! They tend to sell out within hours.
So, hello Beautiful.
Product Count: 5
1. Olay – Regenerist Luminous HydraSwirl Eye Cream
- My favorite item from the box. I haven’t tried Olay’s eye cream before but the packaging looked similar to their CC cream and I assumed their texture would be the same. But this eye cream is actually pretty thick and when applied, had a slight brightening or shimmery effect to it. The only con: After application, it started flaking and looked like bits of tissue broken up around my eye. You really have to massage it in pretty good especially with the pea-size amount I put on.
2. Revlon – Ultra HD Lipstick
- This color is so red it matched the background. I personally loved this lipstick and had gotten a lot of compliments so far. This one definitely is for show for any photographic moment.
3. SinfulColors – Professional Nail Color
- Another pink nail polish added to my collection. I’m already familiar with Sinful Colors and it stays alright on my nails and the finish is pretty good.
4. Cutex – Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads
- I think this has to be one of my favorite products second to the Olay. Actually this one is definitely my number 2 favorite item in this box. It comes with 3 pads stating only 1 is needed for all ten nails on your hands. Not only did I use 1 pad for my fingernails, I managed to use the same pad (just used the other side) on my toenails as well. The pad is thick and a little bit saturated with remover but it was so easy to remove unlike those thin pads from e.l.f.
5. Fekkai – Professional Hair Care
- I like this product, I have to be a little mindful of the amount because my hair gets more oily in the summertime. But I did muster up a tiny amount on my hands and ran the product through my hair. Fekkai’s styling cream smelled really good and did make my hair smoother, easier to manage & style.
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
A definite recommend for any beauty looking for something different but not willing to spend hundreds for only $7. Unfortunately, they’re already sold out but you can still check out here to see their product list. The next one coming up will be Target’s Fall Beauty Box.