Beau. You need some Beauteque.
Beauteque is an online Korean beauty store that sells products from skin care, make up, to hair care items from popular brands such as Etude House, Tony Moly, Holika Holika, Secret Key, and more. Their ‘Beauteque Beauty Bag‘ (or BB Bag) runs separately from their main site and is their lovely monthly subscription service that mails 5-7 various full size K-Beauty products.
So I received this Lip Essentials Bag which is separate from their monthly BB Bag and it came with so many goodies.
There were 7 products total along with a cute make up bag!
1. Holika Holika Holy Berry Tint – 01 – Retail: $11.00
- A seriously pure lip stain. It’s texture is like water and I’ve never tried anything like that before so it definitely was a new experience for me. I do like it a lot, just gotta be mindful of the amount or my lips are gonna look like stained berry kool aid.
2. Lip Brush – Retail: $5.50
- A handy tool for your lips and I actually needed one!
3. Nature Republic – By Flower Lip Scrub – Retail: $8.50
- Another first time for me. This scrub is not for your body or hands but for your lips. So when I tried this out I was a bit worried but after washing the stuff off my lips did feel baby soft. I’ll stick with my balm or chapstick though.
4. Etude House – Soft Touch : Auto Lipliner – Pink Beige – Retail: $6.00
- Totally loving this mechanical lipliner. It’s actually a perfect shade for the Etude House lipstick I got located further down this post.
5. TonyMoly – KissKiss Lovely Lip Patch – Retail: $4.50
- I haven’t tried this out yet. I’m actually a bit nervous to. According to the instructions, you have to put the lip patch over your lips for 5-10 mins. The patch is saturated with the liquid essence and I’m sure it’d be okay if a tiny bit entered my mouth (definitely wouldn’t self combust) but my lips are going to be sealed tight shut with this one.
6. Aritaum – Baby Lip Balm: Super Collagen – Retail: $11.50
- I’ve never tried this brand before or any of their products, but it really is one of my new favorite balms. My lips felt so soft and moist plus there was no menthol just a faint …almost citrus lemony..scent. Plus, there’s also collagen in it as well.
7. Etude House – Dear My Blooming Lips Talk Shine – Beige – Retail: $13.00
- I absolutely love this color so much. Not only that, Etude House’s packaging is absolutely adorable with its pastel pink casing and tiny gold bow. And if you look closely, the lipstick itself is etched with a dainty heart.
8. Beauteque’s Make Up Bag
- A cute bag for all the goodies of course. 🙂 Totally adorable.
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
I’m in love with all the products I’ve received and very satisfied. So interested in trying?
Click here for Beauteque’s Lip Essentials Bag!