Memebox is a Korean beauty box service where they launch several boxes and products throughout the year but are not a subscription service. They sell kbeauty products ranging from skincare, makeup, haircare, and more.
I managed to receive their Aquamarine box this time. 🙂 !
So I did have to contact customer service on the status of this box since it took over 2 weeks since the order and their customer service was excellent because they shipped it out within 48 hours of contacting them. Thank you, Memebox Staff!
Unfortunately, it didn’t come with an information card. ;A; Instead, I’ve researched and looked up their items on their website at us.memebox.com and I’ll provide links for each product.
1. MISSHA – Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam – 200ml ($12)
- This cleansing foam is definitely the bomb. It leaves my skin so refreshed but what I like about it is that it helps remove my makeup at night. So I’m adding this as a regular to my night time skin routine.
2. Pony x Memebox – Nail Lacquer – #O8 Blooming Bouquet – ($3)
- I definitely love this minty color. I just applied this color on my nails yesterday so I’m not sure how long it’ll last but I love the color. Get away from the ‘pinks’ that I’ve been getting lately.
3. xo Memebox –Hydrogel Mask – ($3)
- I liked this mask. It even had, “Chamomile and niacinamide soothe, alleviating irritation and inflammation, smoothing scars and other imperfections”. I’ve had a little bit of skin irritation from hanging out too long under the sun and gave this a go. I’m not sure if it worked after one use but it made my skin feel better and the redness did subside a bit.
4. TonyMoly – Panda’s Dream: So cool Eye Stick – ($12)
- Oh, boy this little panda is absolutely adorable. It’s made to alleviate tired, puffy, and minimize fine lines around the delicate eye. I’ve been using this for about a week now and I’m not sure if there’s much of a difference. It does, however, have this cooling sensation and perks you up a little.
5. SNP – Birds Nest Revital Cream – 100g ($30)
- Probably my favorite item. The SNP’s Revital Cream was pictured in the spoiler they had for the Aquamarine Box. I totally love this cream, it felt like it had a rough creamy like texture but was easily absorbed through the skin. According to Memebox, “..this cream features 1000mg extract of the swiftlet nest which is scientifically and dermatologically proven to be highly rich in vitamins and minerals beneficial to the skin. It promotes skin elasticity while also giving the skin a whiter and fairer complexion.” The ingredients do include: niacinamide, for skin brightening and also adenosine for wrinkle care.
Love love love this box, especially SNP’s Bird’s Nest Revital Cream. I’m not all sure if TonyMoly’s Panda’s Dream eye stick works but I’ll continue using it until I see some results. I’m also digging the nailpolish, cleasner, and mask!
So what other boxes have you received from Memebox?