Beauty Box 5 is a beauty subscription service that sends out 5 beauty products each month based upon your own beauty profile. Subscribers receive a mixture of luxury, recognizable, niche, and even vegan brands that cater to every skin type. Every box includes a selection of makeup, hair care, skin care, nail care, fragrances and beauty accessories.
BeautyBox5 June 2015 Theme: Bon Voyage
Total Product Count: 5
Also, a $20 gift card to gorgehair.com. If you’re interested, use code: FFF20. Only used on orders $49.95 +
1. Urban Decay – Perversion Mascara | Retail: $22.00 0.4 oz
- Absolutely digging this sample from Urban Decay. This is probably the only item I was hoping for anyway. Of course, it’d be better if it were full size but that might be asking too much.
2. Herbal Essences – Body Wash: Hello Hydration | Retail: $2.49 11.1oz
- Smells good and I’ve never used this scent from Herbal Essences. In fact, I don’t remember the last time I’ve used one of their products so it’s a perfect opportunity to try this out.
3. LOL – Roational Eye Shadow : How Now | Retail: $3.00 (Full-Size)
- A cute little palette full of various shades of browns and nudes. A somewhat decent palette for a last minute touch or traveling.
4. Simple Skincare – Micellar Cleansing Water | Retail: $7.99 7oz
- The thinnest foil packet I’ve ever received. The product itself came in a thin, slightly wet pad and was not really to my liking. Worse, I couldn’t really tell the difference on my skin if the make up came off especially since it was just a one time use. The pad was rough and literally was water. So…I felt like I just took a soaked piece of paper and rubbed my face.
5. Nails Inc. – Nail Polish: Brompton Place – Retail: $9.50 0.33oz (Full-Size)
- To the pink collection. It’s an alright nailpolish and I’ve used this brand before with one other color so I’m not all that wow’ed by it.
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
I guess the Urban Decay would be my most favorite item out of the bunch. (Obviously.) Then the palette to the Herbal Essence body wash, which was somewhat okay. But I’m totally not digging the cleansing water.
So what’d you get for BeautyBox5’s June box?