Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that delivers personalized beauty products delivered to your door based upon your own Ipster beauty profile. Ipsy is one of the most common subscription services out there and the cost is only $10/monthly and you’ll be able to sample and receive full size products from various brands such as Smashbox, Hikari, NYX, Hado Labo Tokyo, Stila, Milani, and more.
This month’s theme : Swim Into Beauty
These are the products I received for the month of June.
4 Beauty products and 2 packets of DePuff Eyepads.
1. Smashbox – Photo Finish: Foundation Primer
- So this item was actually featured in their spoiler. It’s a good primer and when I applied it under my make up, my foundation had lasted much longer throughout the day. It’s definitely a better primer than my usual simple Ulta primer so I’ll probably end up switching to this for now.
2. itCosmetics – Brow Power
- Toatally pleased to see this on my spoiler list because I really needed another brow tool. But this one is a two-in-one, which comes with the brush on one side and the mechanical pencil on another end. The color is pretty good and easy to apply with and I’m in love. Not only that it’s also cruelty-free.
3. Aurora Gel Effect- Alarm Fire
- I know it’s another bright reddish pink polish and I’ve gotten so many so far I’m like .. [ (;//A//;) Stop the madness! ] But I’m pretty excited to try this one because of the gel effect.
4. trèStique – Marimoto Pink Pearl
- This little sample is absolutely amazing. It glides on so soft and easy I don’t have to press hard to get a good pigmented swatch at all. It doesn’t look like it on the packaging but it does come out as a soft very pastel pearl pink.
5. Altchek – DePuff Eyepads
- This definitely was the last thing I was expecting. I don’t suffer from puffiness under my eyes but I do want to use this for the fine lines. I’m not sure how effective it is, especially with 2 uses so I guess we’ll find out.
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
Totally love a lot of products I received. Not so much with the nail polish and not so sure about the the DePuff Eyepads. But I’m very pleased the the eye shadow pencil but my favorite would have to be itCosmetics’ Brow Power. ❤ Totally love it.
So what’d you like about your June Ipsy Bag?