Birchbox is a beauty subscription service that brings out make-up, skincare, hair products and more! You fill out your own personal beauty profile where products are picked and sent to your doorstep every month.
June’s Birchbox theme is: “Adventure is a State of Mind” / “Say yes!”
Total products: 4 + 1 cute hair tie.
1. Dr. Jart + – Premium BB Cream SPF 45+ | Full-size, $39
- A nice little BB cream that provides good coverage especially for the redness around the cheeks I’ve been getting from the sun lately. So pretty happy to get this and the shade’s pretty good as well! (As close as it’ll get, I’m sure lol)
2. Harvey Prince – Hello Body Cream | Full-size, $22
- It’s a good cream, it really is and absorbs nicely into my skin. However, the scent is 50/50 for me which I noticed it to be very strong and had a …almost musk or cologne scent to it. It’s times like these I wish I had blog-smellovision.
3. Marcelle – Waterproof Eyeliner | Full-size, $11
- I’ve received some of their products before but it’s a first for their eyeliner. I love how creamy and how easily it glides during application. Definitely a favorite and as for the shade dark blue— I can work with it.
4. Real Chemistry – Luminous 3-Minute Peel | Full-size, $48
- I’m pretty surprised how effective it was. Just apply and spread evenly on your face, massage, then boom. Little tiny clumps of dead skin will form after 2-3 minutes of massaging. Counting the seconds to those 2-3 minutes felt like forever but my skin did feel super soft after I rinsed my face off. Totally happy with the results and I’m just happy I wasn’t sensitive to it!
5. TOCCA – Eau de Parfum, Isabel | Full-size, $68
- I actually like this perfume. It reminds me of Estee Lauder’s Sensual –in a way. So I’m definitely not upset I received a perfume sample at all.
6. Emi Jay – Hair Tie: Green | Pack of 5, $13
- I really don’t mind this since it’s a cute little freebie: A cute and simple green yoga tie that usually comes in a set of 5. I’m a hair tie wearer and what I love about these types of ties is that they don’t contain the metal clasp that tends to stick/pull on strands of hair.
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
Totally loving the theme and box, feeling pretty good with the products I’ve received. The Harvey Prince Body Cream was an okay for me due to aroma but my favorites would have to be Marcelle’s Eyeliner and Dr. Jart +’s Premium BB Cream.
So many goodies. What’d you get in your Birchbox for June? 🙂