Beauteque offers a Korean beauty monthly subscription service that sends out various full size products from makeup, skincare, and more. Their Beauty Bag is their most popular subscription along with their new subscription- Mask Maven.
June’s exciting Beauty Bag
This month’s Beauteque’s BBag theme is: Sizzling Summer
Total products: 7 + a cute make up bag!
1. Baviphat – Strawberry Toxifying Mask – Retail: $26
- A toxifying mask packaged in a cute strawberry. I haven’t tried this out yet but I’m definitely willing.
2. May Island – Peach Hand Cream – Retail: $6
- This lovely packaged peach contains: extracts of peach, apricot and shea butter. Not only that ,it smells amazing and absorbs well on my skin. The texture is a little bit creamy too and felt slightly oily.
3. Baviphat – Peach All-in-One Peeling Gel Mini – Retail :5
- I wasn’t really expecting this to be a peeling gel. And you really don’t need much of the product to feel the full effect. I haven’t tried this product out yet and I’m a bit nervous to. LOL.
4. TonyMoly – Timeless EGF Second Skin Eye Goggles – Retail: $7
- I’ve had my share of sheet masks but this one takes the cake. It’s actually in the shape of goggles that goes only over your eyelids and upper face.
5. iCharming – Witch’s Pouch – Lip & Eye Remover | Retail: $10
- This is something I actually needed. When I tried this product out, I was surprised how easy my make up came off. I love the fact that it has collagen, gentle on my eyes, and I only needed about 4-5 drops of it. It took about 2 swipes to remove all of my eyeshadow but about another 2 to get that pesky waterproof liquid eyeliner off. Either way, still smooth and I didn’t have to apply harsh pressure to remove the makeup. So definitely my favorite product I’ve received.
6. TonyMoly – Cotton Nail Ball – Retail: $4
- When I first saw this, I seriously thought it was cotton candy and thought to myself, “How in the world did this not melt in the postage?” But I finally realized they were actually cotton balls after reading the container. I really need some for to use to remove make up but I’ll just stick with what the packaging says: Nails. Cute for any manicure!
7. iCharming – Nail Polish : Energy Purple – Retail: $5
- This cute light purple glittery nail polish was a little questionable for my taste but when I applied it on my nails, it really wasn’t so bad.
Totally love this month’s bag from Beauteque. I’m loving the bag and a good majority of the products. Although, I’m really curious about the Peach Mini Peeling Gel and the Strawberry Toxifying Mask. I love masks so I’m very pleased Beauteque included this. My personal favorite would have to be the ‘Lip & Eye’ remover from iCharming because it just removes make up off so easily and gently–I’ve already used it 5x. LOL.