Glossybox sends out 5 full or deluxe size luxury beauty products each month by brands such as Jouer, Lancome, and more. Each Glossybox beauty item is handpicked by their staff that’s based upon your unique beauty profile. They also have limited edition boxes that sell out quickly along with some fabulous products so go check out their site!
Totally diggin’ their delicate pink packaging.
Total Product Count: 5
1. The Aloe Source – Jojoba Radiance Cleansing Polish | Full Size: $23.00 / .27 oz
- So this aloe cleanser is, ‘sulfate-free, removes makeup, oil and impurities, and exfoliates’ the skin. I’m pretty excited to try this out since I’ve been looking for a good cleanser.
2. ORLY – Nail Lacquer | Full size: $8.50 / .6fl oz
- It’s a pretty good pink polish but also a first for me to try this brand.
3. Too Faced Cosmetics – Better Than Sex Mascara | Full size: $23.00 / .27 oz
- Always happy to see cosmetics from Too Faced. I’ve used this mascara a year ago and I was pretty pleased with the results. They definitely add volume and length to the lashes so it’s pretty effective.
4. Ètre Belle Cosmetics – Aloe Vera Ultra Moisturizing Gel | Full Size $24.95 / 1.35 fl oz
- Totally dig Aloe products and it’s a good thing I don’t have many of them. It soothes and cools my skin, especially with redness that I get so easily from the sun, this lovely is a go-to product for me.
5. City Cosmetics – City Lips in Clear | Full Size $35.00 / .17 fl oz
- As weird as it sounds, I’m actually kind of excited to try this out. LOL. And I did. After application, the directions state to wait 2-3 minutes and afterwards, my lips did look a little bit plump but I wasn’t sure if it were due to the gel or not. LOL. It did have a little itty bitty tingly sensation too.
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
I’m pretty happy with this month’s GlossyBox and I’m excited for these products. Not too much excitement for the nail polish but I’m eyeing the City Lips in Clear and Aloe Vera Moisturizing Gel. ❤
So what’d you get in this month’s GlossyBox?