Mishibox is a new Korean beauty subscription service (and launched their first box this month!) that sends out various kbeauty products conveniently to your door every month. They send out a variety of 4-6 deluxe sized samples to full sized Korean beauty products all from Korean brands. So definitely check them out!
Total Korean Beauty products: 6
(So excited, guys. (◕‿-) )
1. banila co. – Clean It Zero – Retail: $19 | 100ml
- I’ve heard of banila co. and they’re pretty popular. I’m totally happy I’ve received this item though. This cleansing oil balm easily removes makeup along with other impurities without stripping the skins natural beneficial oils.
- So how effective is it? Let’s try it out.
Exhibit A : Swatched Holika Holika’s #16 Black Plum eyeliner
Exhibit B: Applied banila co.’s Clean It Zero over the area.
Exhibit C: Massaged half of the swatched eyeliner. (Only so we could compare the difference.)
Exhibit D: After one swipe with the cotton ball.
- Clearly from Exhibit C, the makeup was already removing itself once it was massaged. So I totally give this a 5/5 would-so-keep-this-in-my-travel-bag.
2. Benton – Honest Cleansing Foam – Retail: $12 | 150 ml
- Seriously made my face so relaxed and clean. I’ve tried this product several times to give my final review on it and it’s a pretty good cleanser. I’ve been having a lot of oily skin on my face lately so this helps a lot and it also has a very faint scent. Overall, I haven’t witnessed any dryness on my skin or irritation either. Thank goodness!
3. Benton – Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack – Retail: $3 | 20g
- Oh, boy. I love sheet masks. This Snail Bee masks focuses on wrinkle improvement, whitening, and skin-soothing. Not only that, it contains, but not limited to: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Snail secretion filtrate, Bee venom, and EGF. This mask is very calming and soothing but also moisturizing. This is probably one of my favorite sheet masks that I have ever tried. I totally dig this. And the shocked look on my face. I really was trying my hardest not to laugh while taking this picture to prevent the mask from shifting. Lol.
4. Holika Holika – Aloe 99% Soothing Gel – Retail: $12 | 250mg
- I can go on and on about the packaging for this item. Lmao. But anywho, if you’re not familiar with aloe it’s a natural agent that fights against -but not limited to- inflammation, redness, and dryness on the skin. It also soothes, cools, and moisturizes your outer shell to give that nice rejuvenating feeling. I personally love using aloe gels after some serious eyebrow waxing or shaving, or even after getting hives on my skin. Very, very, happy to see this in my box!
5. Holika Holika – Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner: #16 Black Plum– Retail: $8 | 2.2g
- Love this beautiful eyeliner. If you missed the swatch, scroll up towards the ‘banila co. Clean It Zero experiment’. What I like about this eyeliner is that the dark purple heads a little bit towards to the brown side. It applies on super easy, smudges very well, and is definitely good for blending.
6. Skylake – Oriental Herb Cool Shampoo – Retail: $5 | 40ml, $16 | 250 ml, $36 | 500ml
- It definitely is a cool product. The packaging is really neat and if you look closely it contains literal cut pieces of wilfordi root. This shampoo definitely is cooling and has a …almost peppermint or spearmint aroma to it. It also prevents ‘dandruff, itching, and hair loss.’ Coming from someone who used to have dandruff but still suffers from occasional itching, then yes– I was very pleased to get this korean beauty product!
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
I absolutely loved all the products I’ve received. The items varied from makeup, skincare, and even haircare which gave the customer a chance to try a product from different beauty categories (other than make up!). My absolute favorite product out of the 6 was hard to choose but I’d have to say Holika Holika’s: Aloe 99% Soothing Gel.
Can’t wait for July’s Mishibox to arrive!
I believe Mishibox is heading in the right direction with their curated Korean beauty box. I’m one little happy customer and would definitely recommend my readers and their beauty pals to give this one a try!
Their box is currently 18.95/monthly (until August when it gets to 19.95, so hurry!) and you can get one here.