Petit Vour is a beauty subscription service that ships cruelty free and vegan products sent to you every month. Each box comes with 4 products that ranges from skincare – makeup – to hair care from cosmetic and beauty brands that don’t do animal testing such as Pacifica, Lippygirl, Everyday Minerals, and more.
This months theme is: Bright Eyed & Fresh Faced
Total product count: 4
1. FîOR Organic Eyeliner – D’Fined Lines : Betty Black – Retail: $18
- So happy to receive an actual black eyeliner. This eyeliner is so creamy and glides on great. The cap needs some type of stopper because it was pressed against the tip of the pencil and the liner gotten squished a bit.
2. Jacq’s Organics – Green Smoothie : Scrub & Masque – Retail: 17.50
- I’m pretty stoked to try this out! This lovely mask has, “fresh ground organic almond meal is used to create a gentle and effective masque and scrub that provides the skin with a rich source of nutrients, vitamins and omega fatty acids”.
3. Meow Meow Tweet – Skincare: Spot Serum – Retail: $9
- The little notecards were so adorable..! This product is actually used for blemishes but can be applied on the forehead to help with headaches.
- Update: So I did have a headache the next day and the product actually smells something similar to ..Vick’s Vapor Rub. It did smell somewhat nice but I applied this on my forehead and the headache didn’t go away. LOL. Eventually, I fell asleep and felt fine afterwards. However, I do believe this helped with my blemishes a bit and acne!
4. 100% Pure – Facial Cleansing Brush – Retail: $9
- When I first saw this I thought the bristles were going to be rough and a bit hard. But no, the bristles were soft and gentle especially on my face with one of my favorite cleansers. Definitely a beauty tool I love!
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]