A little unboxing from Memebox’s Ariul Masks Box I received today.
Memebox is a Korean beauty box service where they launch several boxes and products throughout the year but are not a subscription service. They bring the latest in Korean beauty trends and their products are absolutely worth trying!
I definitely wanted to try the variety of masks from Ariul and if you’re new to sheet masks then this box is definitely for you.
1. Ariul– 7 Days 7 Mask – Applemint | (Fullsize) $2
- I love how Ariul gives a detail explanation of the benefits of their main ingredient right on the front of the packaging! “Applemint plant is naturally rich in antioxidants that thoroughly detoxifies the skin from accumulated dirt and is formulated with minerals that promotes softer, trouble-free skin while soothing it with its natural cooling properties from the mask’s applemint extracts.” (memebox.com) Not only is it full of antioxidants and applemint extract, it’s also recommended for sensitive skin.
2. Ariul – 7 Days 7 Mask – Bamboo Water | (Fullsize) $2
- Similar packaging as Applemint, Bamboo Water is used to provide essential moisture to the skin and maintains healthy moisture levels. The mask is also, “free from mineral oils, artificial additives and artificial coloring, making it highly suitable for sensitive skin.” Also for sensitive skin like Applemint’s mask but what intrigued me the most was, “Bamboo water is overflowing with amino acids and vitamin E, which help the skin achieve a healthier-looking skin. The bamboo water, which promotes extensive moisture supply and relieves exhausted skin to prevent dry patches and flakiness.” Once in awhile, I’ll get dry patches around the lip area or very lightly on my cheeks so hopefully this mask and I will be best friends.
3. Mood Maker Mask: Nobody Knows Why I’m So Cute (x2) | (Fullsize) $5
- Totally cute packaging.
- From Memebox:
- Cute: Formulated with multi-vitamins so you can create a brightened, milky complexion for “cute” skin.
- Definitely for my “cute” skin indeed. Focuses on brightening while moisturizing with hyaluronic. (Sign me up!)
4. Mood Maker Mask: Nobody Knows Why I’m So Chic (x2) | (Fullsize) $5
- From Memebox:
- Chic: Formulated with ceramide so you can create a lustrous, smooth complexion for “chic” skin.
- Pinpoints smoothening areas with ceramide and supplies nutrients to the skin with peptides in order to make the skin smooth.
5. Mood Maker Mask: Nobody Knows Why I’m So Sexy (x2) | (Fullsize) $5
- From Memebox:
- Sexy: Formulated with Co-enzyme Q10 so you can create a firm, elastic complexion for “sexy” skin.
- Who doesn’t love sexy skin? So this mask utilizes firming extracts to lift the skin with hydrolyzed collagen.
6. Spa Water: 24 Hours Moisturizing Detox Mask | (Fullsize) $26
- When you’re using the product, you put it on your hands and a foam like film builds up with tiny bubbles. Then, apply evenly to your face and wash it off after a minute. The bubbles are the one that’s supposed to hydrate and provide a deep cleanse to your pores. Also the detox mask, “Effectively removes all pore-clogging impurities and blackheads for good. Highly recommended for those who suffer from dry and easily irritated skin, this detoxifying mask will detox and clarify without stripping the skin of natural oils.” Luckily, I haven’t had any sensitivity issues with this one and since using this product only 3 times–my blackheads are still there. However, my pores are smaller and much cleaner. Thank goodness for pore strips to do the heavy duty stuff. LOL.
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
Totally gonna have fun with these sheet masks and hopefully they’ll end up as my favorite ‘July Empties’ post near the end of the month!
For more info. on this box, check it out here.