Loved this month’s box.
1. Julep – Bombshell : Ginger (0.27 fl oz)
- This nail color linear liquid holographic has a nice sandy brown shade that I personally love with the pearl-esque glitter.
2. Julep – Oxygen Brightening Nail Treatment : Brighter is Better (0.27 fl oz)
- “A breakthrough nail treatment infused with optical brighteners that hide discoloration, plus lemon extract that, over time, makes your whites whiter and your pinks pinker. Meanwhile, Oxygen Technology delivers oxygen to your nail beds, encouraging strong, healthy growth.” (Julep)
- So this is supposed to brighten nails and conceal yellow discoloration. The ingredient, lemon peel, adds physical shine, moisture, and brightness to your nails.
3. Julep – Oxygen Bonding Base Coat (0.27 fl oz)
- I received this little one as free mini bonus. A base is always good to have for any manicure because it allows the polish to stay in place, last longer, and prevents color from staining your nails. It’s a good base polish and I really do love using it.
4. Julep – Night Shift Sleeping Mask (2.8 oz)
- “A reparative moisture mask that does the heavy lifting while you’re fast asleep so you wake up to a brighter, smoother, firmer complexion.” (Julep)
- I’m definitely excited to try this out. I’m more familiar with their nail polish rather than their skincare section so it’s a must have.
5. Redbird – Puffed Peppermint candies
- Cutie mints to eat while doing your mani!
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
Definitely happy and pleased that I decided to customize my box this month. I’m pretty curious about the Sleeping Mask but very excited for using the Oxygen Brightening Nail Treatment–A true favorite. Ready to brighten my nails!
Get your Julep Box and a FREE welcome box here!