Oh, wedding season– wedding season.. The gut wrenching stress towards the big day. The ring isn’t on my left hand yet– However, I’ll be having the gracious honor to attend a wedding as an official: Bridesmaid.
Influenster is a testing product service that allows testers, reviewers, bloggers, and etc. to sample based on completed profiles.
So many things that can help during the stressful wedding season!
1. Skinnygirl – Dark Chocolate with Coconut
- I’ve never tried any of the Skinnygirl Nutrition Bars so I was very excited to receive this little item. It’s blended with a very delicious chocolate but my favorite part is the coconut. I absolutely love the coconut flavor and not only does it taste good, but it’s very merciful on calories. :p
2. UrgentRx – Ache & Pain Relief – lemon-lime
- It’s an okay taste and really isn’t bad. It did provide me relief when I was having some pain from wearing heels for several hours on my feet and lower back. Very different from taking an oral pill plus I’m also new to taking a powder to relieve pain!
3. Sahale – Berry Macaron – Almond Mix
- I love this little snack pack. It’s full of cashews- my personal favorite, berries and more. This little mix is good in nutrition and is full of antioxidants. I love the mix and taste of this and recommend this little Grab & Go for us bridesmaids or brides trying to keep our waist slim.
4. indeed Labs – nanoblur – High Definition Ready Skin In Seconds
- I’ve never heard of this brand before but I was very excited to try this product out. So this is an instant corrector that decreases the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet and enlarged pores. I actually love this product, it does smoothen the skin out and creates a smooth texture as well. I’m not sure if the product was meant to be scent-free but there’s a little hint (very very faint) of..a plastic-like aroma?
5. Covergirl – Stay Luminous Foundation – medium beige
- So happy that this Covergirl foundation is in the correct shade for me. This formula provides very good coverage but I wouldn’t recommend using too much because I little goes a long way. The first time I applied this I used my fingers just to swatch and see the shade. I use a foundation brush too but I love using my beauty blender with this product and it works very well. Love it!
6. Covergirl – Outlast Lipstick – 910
- The color is very bold for me but I truly love this color. It’s almost like a red coral with a tinge of orange in it which actually goes on very well for my complexion. Totally dig.
7. Neutrogena – Hand Cream
- New to Neutrogena’s Hand Cream, this product allows quick absorption and moisture for hands that are busy! From dealing with makeup, mani’s, flowers, and even food — our hands need to be primed and ready for holding bouquet’s and the wedding ring but the best part is that it’s fragrance free.
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
- Totally happy for receiving these products (omg, for free lmao) from the #IDoVoxBox from Influenster. All products sent to me are for testing purposes only and all opinions are my own.
So, go ahead and give Influenster a try here and score some pretty cool stuff. 😀