Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that offers the “Glam Bag”: a themed make-up bag with lovely beauty products inside for only $10. You can receive up to 4-5 products based upon the beauty profile that you answer. They currently have a waitlist so join and get the Glam Bag now to receive your items faster!
-This month’s theme: Summer Lovin’
-Total products: 5
1. tarte – Deluxe Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer
- I like this little bronzer, it’s a good shade for me and packs on lightly at first but it also has a bit of shimmer to it. I do love using it and would definitely recommend it.
2. Nicka K New York – HQ Quad Eyeshadow
- Comes with 4 different eyeshadow colors: Green, Gold, Nude & Brown. I actually like this little quad colored compact because it does have the option to create a bold or natural eye. It does have a mild creamy texture which is alright and the pigmentation is okay to me as well. During delivery, the clear casing actually popped off when I received the package but I wiped the sweat from my face when I saw all the colors still intact so I do feel like the case is a little cheap to me. But overall, it’s a good little basic palette.
3. Be A Bombshell Cosmetics – Lip Balm – Ruby
- It’s basically a stained lip balm that adds a bit of color to your lips while moisturizing. The color didn’t last that long for me but my lips felt hydrated though.
4. Coolway – Beachy Salt Spray
- This little product focuses on your hair to create beachy waves with a matte-finish look. I’m very familiar with silk leave-ins, olive oil, and hair products that create a more silky texture so when I read the description for this item I assumed it’d be along the lines of a dry shampoo feel..?
5. pūr~lisse – pūr~delicate gentle soymilk cleanser & makeup remover
- Pretty happy I received this product because I’m not too familiar with this brand so this one is a first trying something from pūr~lisse. It works pretty well and did remove a good majority of my make up. My face felt soft and clean, but I’m very happy it didn’t irritate my skin.
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
I love the items I received in my Ipsy Glambag this month but I’m not so big on the tinted lip balm. But I’m lovin‘ that tarte bronzer because of the shade and the pūr~delicate gentle soy milk cleanser & makeup remover.
So check out Ipsy’s GlamBag and give it a try here!