Birchbox is a beauty subscription service that brings out make-up, skincare, hair products and more! You fill out your own personal beauty profile where products are picked and sent to your doorstep every month.
△ ▽ ◁ ▷ ⊿ ▻ ◅ ▵ ▹ ◃ ▿◣ ◢ ◥ ▽ ◤ ◥ △ ▽ ◁ ▷ ⊿ ▻ ◅ ▵ ▹ ◃ ▿
July Birchbox Theme: go bold
Total Products: 5
1. Supergoop!® – Anti-Aging City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30 | Full-size, $42
- Can’t get enough of that SPF for the summer. I love that it’s fragrance free and doesn’t need much application as well. This product actually doesn’t burn my skin unlike a few popular sunscreen brands so I’ll stick with this product for now.
2. Oribe – Après Beach Wave and Shine Spray | Full-size, $22-$39
- I like this little product because it did make my hair shiny and create a wavy haired (“beachy” waves) look. However, I did use my usual curling iron but the Oribe added more sustainable waves and bounce to it. So I’ll probably be buying this product again down the road.
3. Liz Earle– Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic Spritzer | Full-size, $25
- I’m pretty happy I received this tonic spritzer because it’s very convenient for me. It does provide slight hydration and makes my skin feel cooler after application. It’s also alcohol-free but I definitely wouldn’t replace this for my regular cleanser or moisturizer.
4. Jelly Pong Pong– GLOW GETTER Highlighter | Full-size, $12.75
- First time seeing a highlighter in a nail polish type container but also surprised at how pigmented this little one is. I would suggest to apply this very lightly and gently. This shade is pretty okay for my olive skin but blending the product out is the main focus since it does tone better. This is something I’m still willing to give a couple tries before saying a nay or yay.
5. stila – look at me liquid lipstick trio- Venizia | Set of 3, $20
- I love this dark coral color: Venizia. It’s definitely is a long-lasting lip stain that is very bright and can give that bold lip. Goes well with the theme of this month’s Birchbox and I’m definitely admiring this lipstick a lot.
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
- Loving this month’s Birchbox. (Liking this better than Ipsy’s too LOL) The selection just happens to be a bit of skin, hair, and makeup that gives a lot of variety which I’m very pleased about. My favorites would have to be the Oribe, Stila, and Liz Earle spritzer. However, I’ll definitely be having fun under the sun with all these products!
So for $10 try amazing products and get a Birchbox here!
Dang that bold lip from stila. 😀