Glossybox sends out 5 full or deluxe size luxury beauty products each month for $21 by brands such as Jouer, Lancome, and more. Each Glossybox beauty item is handpicked by their staff based upon your unique beauty profile. They also have limited edition boxes that sell out quickly along with some fabulous products so go check out their site!
Total number of products: 5
1. Kueshi – Anticellulite Booster – Full Size $22.60 / 5.07 fl oz
- I love the scent of this. It’s not floral or overpowering at all and definitely moistures my skin. Now, this is supposed to tackle cellulite and the best time is usually after a shower. I’ve only tried this maybe 5 times so I’m not sure if it works but I love using it.
2. Face Stolkhom – Lipliner – Full Size $17.00 / .07 oz
- A simple neutral toned lipliner that’s a good shade for my lips. It adds a slight matte look and the formula makes it easy to apply.
3. Hey Honey – I Peel Good! – Full Size $59.00 / 1 oz
- Can’t wait to try this product out. I’m pretty surprised the full size is practically 60 dollars but it supposedly, “improve skin’s elasticity and texture after even a single application..” I’m assuming it makes the skin soft obviously, but what’s amusing is the cream, “..also reduces stretch marks and leaves behind a lipid barrier to protect skin.” I’m mostly interested in the stretch mark concept and since I don’t really have any I’ll let my mom try this out too. Sharing is caring. 😀
4. Naked Lips – Organic Lip Balm – Full Size $5.50 / .15 oz
- Chapstick, Glossybox..? This Organic Lip Balm is rich in antioxidants from fruits and berries, also smells very good like peppermint too. The most interesting thing is, “..lick your lips; it’s good for you!” So, according to Glossybox’s description, I’m assuming it’s practically edible. 😀 lol
5. Novex Haircare – Brazilian Keratin Extra Deep Hair Care Cream – Full Size $16.99 / 35.3 oz
- I’m pretty familiar with Novex Haircare, I actually received a foil packet BeautyBox5 a month or 2 back. I’m surprised how huge, this deluxe sample is. (Especially compared to a foil packet) This cream replenishes, repairs, restores, and smooths the hair but can also be left on overnight. I haven’t tried that number yet but I’ll give it a shot at the overnight application.
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
Interesting items for this July Glossybox with a not-so-sure how I feel about that balm. Lovin’ this month’s spoiler, Kueshi- Anticellulite Booster and Novex Hair Cream. And pretty curious on the results of that I Peel Good! from Hey Honey. ❤