POPSUGAR Must Have box includes products ranging from beauty, fashion, food, fitness, entertainment, home, and more. It’s the perfect little surprise box that is worth the buck since a lot of their boxes cost more than the monthly subscription. You can also get $5 off with the code MUSTHAVE5 so check them out!
This month’s theme:
| Beach Days | Easy Travel | Summer Heat | Fourth of July |
| Stripes |
Total: 6 amazing items + a card set bonus.
Pretty excited for this month’s box.
A lot of good travel essentials.
1. Henri Bendel – Signature Canvas Dopp Kit / $28
- Love this little travel sized kit. The inside is coated with blue waterproof material so it can deal with any mess inside. It has a beautiful striped pattern that zips up on the top and can fit a majority of the items I received from the MustHave box inside.
- Check out their totally sweet accessories here and use code POPJULY to get 20% off through Aug. 31, 2015.
2. Supergoop! – Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50 / $28
- I just received another item from this brand in my July Birchbox so I’m familiar that this company is big on SPF. This setting mist, “Matte finish three-in-one sets make-up, controls oil and delivers UV photoaging protection.” So I applied this after putting on my make up and the mist didn’t feel sticky but it did decrease the appearance of my shiny (more like highlighted) skin. Even without make up, I noticed the appearance of oily skin had lessened. The product really does have a …rosemary scent which I’m liking so far and is very refreshing. It’s not waterproof or sweat proof and it does recommend to re-apply every two hours.
3. Sorial – Card Case / $28
- A good little travel sized card holder where you can insert mainly three cards or more. I love that it’s red and very convenient to use when traveling instead of bringing your wallet.
- Use code MUSTHAVE25 to get $25 off your Sorial purchase here. (Valid through Sept. 15, 2015)
4. The Good Bean – Fruit & No-Nut Bar : Chocolate Berry! / $1.99
- A healthy little snack full of delicious taste and packed with protein-rich chickpeas. It’s also gluten-free and 140 calories with 8g of protein so it’s pretty merciful on the waistline. I’ve actually never tried this bar before from this brand or even heard of them so I’m happy I’ve received this because it’s really good.
5. PopDental – Silver Portable Sonic Toothbrush / $19.99
- A silver sleek modernized look, this package actually comes with an additional toothbrush head and a battery. It’s very lightweight so keep it in your bag and you can’t even feel it’s there. I definitely need this puppy for when I travel out of state at the end of the month. So, yassss love it.
6. Yes to – Blueberries Cleansing Facial Towelettes / $5.99
- Definitely satisfied with this cleansing facial towelettes. Not only is the towelette soft against my face but also smells pretty good. It cleanses pretty well and definitely moisturizes/hydrates the skin. I’ve had light dry skin around my cheeks lately so I tried out this product and in the morning the dryness was almost gone! My skin felt very soft, plump, and refreshed plus I didn’t have that oily feeling either.
7. Hallmark – Signature Greeting Cards / $14.97+
- I absolutely love these cards. Each card is personalized for various occasions: (From left to right) Wedding, Birthday, and a blank card for your own customization. Birthday cards and the blank one are easy to get away with but the wedding one is a bit tricky. Luckily, I’ll be at my cousin’s wedding on August 1st, so it’s more than a perfect time to give this special Hallmark Signature card!
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
I’m happy for this month’s POPSUGAR MustHave Box and I love all the items I received. It’s definitely perfect for traveling and convenient for me since I’ll be heading out to Minnesota this week for a wedding. I feel like POPSUGAR must’ve read my mind while curating this box. So definitely loving Henri Bendel’s Signature Canvas Dopp Kit, Yesto Blueberry Facial Wipes, and PopDental’s Toothbrush. What’d you like about this month’s #MustHavebox?
So definitely give them a try here!