Beauteque‘s Beauty Bag contains various 5-7 full size Korean Beauty products or lifestyle items that’s mailed to you every month. Not only do they have a beauty bag from brands such as Etude House, Holika Holika, etc., they have a sheet mask subscription service for you sheet maskers called Mask Maven!
This month’s theme: Picnic of Pretty
“July is here and it’s the perfect weather for a picnic, a Picnic of Pretty, that is!” -Beauteque
Total product count: 6 + Bag
1. Yeon/Jeju Hallabong – Special Peeling & Pack Mini 4 Set – $10
- Comes with 1 Peeling Gel Mask, 2 Live Pack Masks, and 1 Pore Ghassoul Pack.
- Can’t wait to try out these masks later on this week!
2. Holika Holika – Golden Monkey Glamour Lip – $6.99
- So stoked to try this baby out. It’s a 3-step process for your lips from exfoliating, moisturizer, to rejuvenating.
3. Etude House – Milk Talk Body Wash – Strawberry – $12
- This body wash has a very sweet ‘strawberry milk’ scent to it. Pretty moisturizing and cute as well.
4. SecretKey – Aloe Soothing Moist Toner – $19
- Soo happy to receive this toner. I’m running out! It’s very light and the aloe is pleasing. Love, love, love that I received this one. <33 Thank you so much, Beauteque.
5. Beauteque – Blending Brush – $15
- I wasn’t surprised to see a makeup tool in this bag but what I really was surprised about was that it was made from Beauteque’s own brand. So far, I’m loving this brush just wondering how long it’ll last for me.
6. Tony Moly – Crystal Blusher – #2 Pleasure Pink – $8
- A very light blush for me that is perfect. I’m very happy that subscribers had the option to choose the blush color.
7. Yellow Picnic Plaid Bag
- Definitely goes well with this month’s ‘Picnic of Pretty’ theme.
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
The theme is pretty on point with the items received in this month’s bag. I’m definitely loving the Aloe Toner from Secretkey as my personal favorite but I generally admire all the products.
However, the makeup brush is an eye opener. Beauteque offers the monthly subscription service — BBBag (Beauteque Beauty Bag) but also has a separate store that sells various Asian beauty products so check them out here.
[ ❤ ]
- Been so busy busy this week. Finally finished off my cousin’s wedding (a memory worth never forgetting!) and so I’m catching up on these posts slowly yet steady. Haha.