So once in awhile Target would curate their own Beauty Box that retails at a conveniently low price. For this month, the Target Beauty Box retails for $7 and is usually sold out pretty quickly. You can check out the sold out box here but don’t fret! Their next one will be in September so keep a look out for that!
- CoverGirl – Super Sizer Mascara by Lashblast (Full Size)
- Liking the mascara so far and it seems to work out pretty good. I’ve actually never tried the Super Sizer from Cover Girl so pretty pleased to receive this. The wand applicator is pretty slim with short bristles but easy to work with.
2. Fekkai – Pré-Soleil Hair Mist
- This is my second Fekkai product that I’ve received in a Target Beauty Box. I actually loved the Fekkai Professional Hair Care and I’m still currently using it. Pretty excited to try this one out and see if I’ll love it too!
3. Olay – Active Botanicals Day Lotion
- “Lightweight formula features hydra-complex and snow mushroom to hydrate skin for up to 24 hours.” Not so sure about that, but it really is very moisturizing. According to Olay, “snow Mushroom is a naturally derived botanical traditionally used for centuries by women in China. Snow Mushroom is known for its powerful ability to hold up to 500x its weight in water.” I’m assuming the snow mushroom acts as a ‘kick’ to maintaining hydration throughout the day and so far my skin is alright with it.
4. Olay – Active Botanicals Day Toner
- “With a 99% alcohol-free formula, this non-drying toner replenishes lost moisture to leave skin soft, fresh, and ready for the next step in your daily regimen. The Moisturizing Toner is best used after cleansing to prep skin for day lotion or night cream.” Definitely does the job of removing excess dirt but also doesn’t cause any irritation to my skin. It leaves fresh and hydrated and is also pretty effective. However, not sure if I’d get the full size. 😀
5. Hair Food – Moisturizing Mask (Full Size)
- I was already satisfied with receiving one hair product but two is a bit excessive especially since there’s only 5-6 items in the box. The scent of this is absolutely amazing and it does the job very well with an easy leave-in application for 5-10 mins. I do appreciate the full size although I would rather have it for a different item.
6. Crest – 3D Whitestrips 1hr Express
- The 3D whitestrips are pretty effective and do create a much more brighter smile especially after long term use. This is probably one of my favorite items out of the box, surprisingly. I’ve had previous experience with this brand before and it’s more convenient and less costly than going to get your teeth professionally whitened. Totally wish we could’ve gotten full size for this but Target sells this for $44.99 for four strips (that you can check out here) so that’s a big stretch in itself.
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
Pretty much diggin’ all of these products but feel that Target could’ve ditched one of the hair products in exchange for makeup or a beauty tool. All in all, loving the 3D whitestrips and Olay Active Botanicals duo.
😀 So, what’d you like about this month’s box?