Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that offers the “Glam Bag”, a themed make-up bag with lovely beauty products inside. You can receive up to 4-5 products based upon the beauty profile that you answer. Cost: $10/monthly
This month’s Ipsy GlamBag theme: prep school
5 beauty products + houndstooth printed make up bag
1. Doucce – Ultra Precision Eye Liner – Black
- I actually love a few of Doucce’s products but I’ve never tried this product in particular. It’s definitely a good eyeliner and glides on pretty easily so I recommend this little beauty.
2. Clear Start by Demalogica – Oil Clearing Matte Moisturizer spf 15
- This product absorbs pretty quickly into the skin and does decently when using makeup afterwards. It really does have that ‘matte’ finish and absorbs oil but luckily I haven’t had any problems with dry skin or irritation.
3. Skone Cosmetics – Luxe Doubler Eye/Lip Pencil – Wine
- The color of this is similar to a bright red plum and I’m mostly loving this as an eyeliner than a lip pencil. I’m new to this brand and have never heard of it before so I’ll be giving this a try for awhile. Pretty happy I’ve received this in my Glam Bag this month.
4. Hikari Cosmetics – Lip Gloss – Merlot
- My favorite item out of this month’s bag, the lip gloss resembles a bit of a lip stain in my opinion. The color merlot is a lovely plum hue that suits well with my complexion. It lasted for a couple hours and was easy to remove with a makeup remover. Would definitely recommend this product and will purchase in the future.
5. Batiste – Dry Shampoo
- This dry shampoo is pretty popular amongst the masses and I’m pleased to be able to try it out. I love the dry shampoo travel sizes and the packaging is packed full of color and design. I’ve heard a lot of great reviews on this little product and it works well with my hair. It definitely leaves it refreshed and the smell is absolutely good! Recommend and also wanting the full size too. 😀
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
Happy with this month’s Glambag and loving the Hikari lip gloss the most. I’m actually pretty pleased with all the items I received along with the makeup bag itself. For only $10, I find it to be a pretty good value especially since the Hikari lipgloss itself retails for $13.
So Ipsy does customize each Glam Bag according to your beauty profile so join the #Ipsters today and check out the Ipsy referral link here!