Birchbox is a beauty subscription service that brings out make-up, skincare, hair products and more! You fill out your own personal beauty profile where products are picked and sent to your doorstep every month. So, “Discover Your Birchbox” Today! Use code: BBMAG to receive a free magazine subscription. Whaaaaat. Cost: $10/monthly
Theme: Soak It Up!
Total amount of items: 5
1. IPKN – Flash Cream Radiant Primer | Full-Size : $28
- Totally new to this brand, this product is actually made in Korea. It’s a pretty good primer and it did help my makeup last a bit longer. Maybe would purchase again in the future…?
2. Klorane – Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk – Natural Tint | Full-size, $20
- I always get some type of hair product from Birchbox it seems. I haven’t tried this one out yet but it’s a first time for me hearing the ingredient ‘Oat milk’ in a hair product. Pretty curious how this will work out.
3. Scalisi Skincare – Anti-Aging Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 | Full-size, $65
- A pretty simple moisturizer with SPF in it, this product doesn’t irritate my skin but I normally apply lightly. I’m new to the Scalisi Skincare products and I’m surprised the full size is $65. It really does have a faint floral scent and according to Scalisi Skincare, “..a triple threat, it’s proven to fill in even your most prominent wrinkles while also keeping your skin moisturized and protected from the sun.” It also claims to show results within a few weeks so I’ll pass this in to onto my friend and see how it works for her.
4. St. Tropez – Gradual Tan in Shower | Full-size, $25
- This is something I really wanted to try since I’m new to tanning products. So basically you put this on cleansed dry skin, let it sit for 3 mins., then rinse off in the shower. According to the directions, you’ll see some tan but you really have to use it gradually over a period of time to see the results or get to the tone you want. I’ll give this a week or two and possibly this product will be featured in my “Empties” post I’m working on for the end of the month.
5. theBalm Cosmetics – Balm Desert Bronzer/Blush | Full-size, $21
- I’ve seen a couple of Birchboxers get this one in recent boxes but I’m pleased to have finally received this. This packaging is absolutely adorable even though the actual bronzer/blush is barely passes half an inch. I’m definitely loving the color and it’s pretty pigmented with a hint of shimmer to it. I’ll see if I could use this as a bronzer! 😀
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
I got a lot of skincare goodies which is fine by me and I’m loving the idea of the self tan and primer! I’m also digging this month’s theme and since Fall is around the corner, I’m going to miss the pool but l’ll open up the door for the autumn leaves.
So what’d you get in this month’s Birchbox? 🙂