Mishibox is a new Korean beauty subscription service that sends out various k-beauty products conveniently to your door every month. They send out a variety of 4-6 deluxe sized samples to full sized beauty products all from Korean brands. So definitely check them out! Cost: 19.95/monthly
The August 2015 Mishibox
Included are: 6 products
1. YADAH : Anti-T Toner | Retail Price: $22 | 100ml
- This is a new brand to me and half the products in this month’s box are from YADAH, a korean beauty cosmetic brand that launched in 2009. They’ve grown over the years with a mission to “…protect your skin by producing hypoallergenic and low-chemical plant-derived skin care and makeup products.” So also for sensitive skin with the main ingredient to be, “…the powerfully anti-inflammatory and highly moisturizing organic eastern prickly pear(opuntia humifusa).” (Yadah)
- They’re mainly focused on skincare with a much specific skin need and bigger selection compared to their makeup but they provide some good information on their popular Anti-T Toner & Emulsion that you can check on their main site here.
- The toner and emulsion are recommended for acne or troubled skin to fight against those seriously troublesome pimples. The toner is gentle on my skin with no irritation so far. I’m a pretty big fan of toners and glad I received this. 😀
2. YADAH : Anti-T Emulsion | Retail Price: $23 | 100ml
- Also for acne and troubled skin, this is best used right after applying the toner. It really doesn’t take much to apply over my face and neck so I wouldn’t be surprised if I ran out of toner first before the emulsion. But the emulsion makes my skin feel moisturized and also doesn’t cause any irritation. Both this and the toner have a…citrus – like aroma.. ? I honestly can’t describe it but it’s not overwhelming and very suttle.
3. YADAH : Mask Pack – Soothing | Retail Price: $3.50 | 25g (Full Size)
- Subscribers will receive 1 randomly chosen mask: Brightening, Collagen, Moisturizing, Vitalizing, and Soothing.
- I haven’t had a chance to try this out yet but I’m excited too! I received the Soothing mask from YADAH and the packaging is absolutely cute!
4. Tony Moly : Panda’s Dream White Hand Cream | Retail Price: $12 | 30ml (Full Size)
- Definitely a classic Tony Moly item with such adorable packaging no can resist! The cream itself doesn’t just focus on hydrating with but also brightening while evening out skin tone. I’ve seen this product out on the market before but never had thr chance to try or buy it. So I’m a first timer to the hand cream and I’ll be giving my first impressions on it. The scent has a almost ..fruit – like aroma. I honestly thought it was grapes until I started rubbing the product on my hand then it smelled a little bit different. The cream is pretty thick, as expected for a hand cream, and white but is easy to spread. It does give that “brighten” up look but the texture is very oily once you begin to rub the product on the skin. After about 5 mins. my hands look more “oily” than bright. I love the packaging on this item, however, the scent and oily feeling throw me off just a tiny bit so this product is something that I’ll just use at home.
5. Tony Moly : Delight Tony Tint – 02 (Red) | Retail Price: $6 | 8.3ml (Full Size)
- Subscribers will receive 1 of 3 randomly chosen colors.
- This lip tint truly stains the lips with a pretty pigmented red color. It looks pigmented during application but goes on well like water, mainly tinting the area closer to the inside of the lips. I’m fairly new to lip tints and I only own 2 but I love the gradient style it creates. I usually add a neutral balm or lipstick as well so it looks like I just applied lipstick. One application works very well but you can add more for a deeper tone.
6. The Face Shop : Rice & Ceramide Moisture Emulsion | Retail Price: $12 | 150ml (Full Size)
- This product was something I was considering on getting at a different retailer but I’m glad I’ve received this in my Mishibox instead.
- According to this month’s description card, “…emulsion contains rice extracts to minimize dark spots, freckles, and hyperpigmentation..”This item I was definitely looking forward into trying out and was especially curious of the ‘rice’ ingredient. It has a …powdery-scent that’s faintly sweet. Not too much aroma which is fine and also pretty suttle. You don’t need much when applying this emulsion on your face but it does have the slight stickiness feeling after. I actually saw this item in a recent Memebox collection that came out and considered getting it but I’m glad I didn’t. The collection came with a few other products but I didn’t care for 1-2 of them so I’m happy to have received this item in this month’s box instead. I love the emulsion, it leaves my face moist and refreshed. I’m curious about the long term results and seeing where this goes.
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
Liking this month’s Mishibox so far. I’m sure the panda hand cream added such a huge cute factor and so with introducing the 3 products from YADAH. Loving the rice emulsion and the YADAH toner/emulsion items for troubled skin!
So if you’re interested in receiving KBeauty products monthly, you can check out Mishibox with the referral link here!