Petit Vour is a beauty subscription service that ships cruelty free and vegan products sent to you every month. Each box comes with 4 products that ranges from skincare – makeup – to hair care from cosmetic and beauty brands that don’t do animal testing such as Pacifica, Lippygirl, Everyday Minerals, and more. Cost: $15/monthly
So many cruelty-free and vegan beauty products!
This month’s theme: YOU’RE GLOWING –
fabulous vegan beauty awaits!
1. Juara – Clove Flower & Tumeric Serum | Full-size, $62
- The serum is used to boost, “..radiance and luminosity, and combats the signs of aging using a powerful combination of tumeric, clove flower, watermelon extract, sea algae, hyaluronic acid, and goji fruit.” PetitVour ‘s description card also states that there should be a “noticeable difference after a few uses”. I’m definitely curious to see where this goes and they only provide 2 sample packets but you don’t need much serum to get your face covered.
2. Modern Minerals – Tea Rose Finishing Glow | Full-size, $20
- I love this color on my skin so much. The tone is very soft and has the tiniest bit of light shimmer.
3. Mychelle Dermaceuticals – Fruit Enzyme Scrub | $18
- This must be the original full size product since the description card did not state ‘Full-size = whatever price’ on the card. The product is definitely a scrub or exfoliator where dead skin or clogged pores will be removed. I’m honestly surprised this item had managed to fit in the box at all!
4. Yarok – Feed Your Shine Hair Serum | Full-size, $27
- The Feed Your Curls is a mini bonus sample packet while the main product -Feed Your Shine, is meant to bring out the hair’s “inner sheen” as described on the card. It’s also meant to protect your hair from the damaging effects of hot styling tools and the most interesting part is that you only need 1-2 drops from the ampoule. I guess less is more!
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
This month’s Petit Vour box came with a surprising full size product from Mychelle Dermaceuticals and is something I’m looking forward to. Loving the Tea Rose Finishing Glow from Modern Minerals and also curious about that Juara Serum!
So check out this unique cruelty free and vegan subscription box here!