The 3B Box (also known as, “Beauty Beyond Borders) is a Korean Beauty subscription service located in the U.S. that delivers Korean beauty products to you. They deliver 4-5 products from popular kbeauty brands for $12/monthly.
Such cute neat packaging in itself!
1. Tony Moly – Delight Tony Tint – 02
- I actually received the full size product of this in a different box with the exact same color. I’m happy it’s a sample size because tints are okayish for me. I like the color #2-Red that was given but I usually have to apply a neutral lipstick or balm to go with it. Gonna experiment with tints!
2. Secret Key – Starting Treatment Eye Cream
- So excited to receive this since I haven’t tried this one out before. SecretKey is a popular brand that I’m familiar with but the product helps to maintain elasticity and vitality to the delicate skin around the eye. It’s definitely hydrating and doesn’t irritate my skin so I’ll see how this goes. It also has whitening and anti-wrinkle ingredients as well but you can check it out here.
3. RiRe – Luxe Eye Lash Essence
- So 3B sent an e-mail apologizing that subscribers will receive the Luxe Eye Lash Mascara instead of the Luxe Eye Lash Essence. There are quite a lot of people that received the Mascara and posted their unboxings on Instagram. Luckily, I received the Essence and would’ve preferred that over the Mascara anyway. But I’ve never used an essence for the lashes before so I’m excited for this! It’s supposed to grow and provide length to your lashes which is something we all want.
4. Missha – Pure Source Cell Sheet Mask – Mango
- I’ve seen this mask before but never had the chance to try it out. Not only that, but it’s infused with Mango and smells pretty good! It’s supposed to smoothen and add some elasticity for the skin but I tried looking this up on the Missha’s site here and I couldn’t find it anywhere. (The collection is there but the exact product was something I couldn’t locate.) The only way you can buy it is somewhere else online. (Ebay, amazon, beautynetkorea, etc.) Not sure why I couldn’t find this mango one on their site.
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
A pretty good collection of items with the SecretKey Eye Cream and RiRe Lash essence as my favorite items. Feeling alright with the Tony Moly tint and curious for Missha’s Pure Source Cell Sheet mask. Definitely wondering what next month will bring!
You can check out 3B here.