The Liebster Award is given to bloggers and is tagged to other bloggers to introduce bloggers to new bloggers and other bloggers.
I was nominated by this fabulous blogger, Hazel, who posts all things beauty that I definitely recommend my readers & visitors to go take a peek at! So you can check out Hazel from Hazel’s Make Up Bag and her original post of the award here!
I’ll be answering Hazel’s questions:
1) What is your dream career?
To be a superhero. Like, Sailormoon or something. Like that kind of superhero with magical powers lmao
2) Have you ever been in love, if so with who (no names)?
Hmm .. hmmm.. 😉 Oh, the mystery!
3) What is your favorite song?
I used to be picky about my music but now.. whatever is on the radio. LOL 😅
4) What is the one makeup item you can’t live without?
Lipstick to eyeliner to foundation. In that order lmao
5) What do you prefer, false lashes or mascara?
Either. I wear both. Mascara is more convenient and takes less time but eyelashes gives me a little more of a dramatic lash look etc. So many lashes, so many looks.
6) What is your favorite lipstick brand and color (try to only pick one)?
I’m liking Hikari at the moment. And I’m liking their plums and purples. Perfect for fall but I do like Milani and Revlon as well.
7) Why do you blog?
I like to share about various beauty boxes or hauls or trends or etc. Lmao. Basically, I started this blog mainly for me but let a few doors open to others that share a common interest. And who knows where it’ll go from there. 😆
8) Are you a cat person or a dog person?
Cat. I used to be more of a dog person but switched to cat over the years. I’ve been exposed to cats more in my life (never owned a cat or dog). However, I’ve owned fishes and turtles so mainly an aquatic person instead haha
9) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I want to go to a strange place. Like where no one else has ever been. I’d still love to go to Paris, Niagara Falls, Kyoto, moscow, great Wall of China, etc. But.. I’d have to choose the bottom of the ocean. It’s not a common place that man kind knows much about and I’d love to see the glow in the dark creatures while knowing the mystery of the deepest part of the ocean floor. Then my second choice would he Koreatown, for the cosmetics/beauty/skincare items LOL.
10) It is your last meal before you die, what do you have?
Uh…Uh…UH…Sex on the Beach? The drink. Lmao. Because it’s actually one of –well, most memorable, mixed alcoholic beverage I’ve ever had. But the food part would be a hamburger. Like. A whopper from Burger King. Seriously.
- Emi’s Manis
- Lexi’s Look of The Day
- Steph Osmanski
- Robyns Beauty Room
- Deals Too Good To Pass Up
- The Megan Chronicles
- crates of fancy
- The Peony Avenue
- …Simply Mia…
- Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the LEIBSTER AWARD sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
My questions for you nomineeesssss:
1) Favorite childhood tv show?
2) Name the cars you used to drive.
3) #Lifegoals ?
4) Do you have a skincare routine?
5) What is your number 1 go to outfit?
6) What does your blog mainly focus on?
7) What’s on your Christmas list? Ye. Christmas. LOL.
8) Last kind/unselfish thing that you did?
9) What is the meaning of life?
10) How many followers do you want by the end of the year?
So that’s it for my questions, hope you guys enjoy!