Whoa. My Kawaiibox just arrived a few days ago with a quick arrival!
Kawaiibox : A cute monthly subscription service that sends out various amazing lifestyle items from Japan and Korea. They send out items from a number of popular brands such as Totoro, Pocky, Rilakkuma, Hello Kitty, and more. They cost for this monthly subscription service is $18.90 and shipping is free!
11 Kawaii Items!
- Such an adorable and sly little plush this month. I received this cute kitty in purple and subscribers will receive different variations of this kitten. It also has a clasp so to clip onto keys, phone, or purse.
2. Tin Dinosaur Pencil Case
- An adorable pencil case where storage comes in handy– especially when Kawaiibox sends out one kawaii pen or pencil with a charm on it every month!
3. Macaron Ink Pen
- Love this cute pen, the charm is absolutely kawaii and dainty.
4. Cloud Memory Letter Set
- The envelopes feel thin and delicate with cute emoticon clouds representing a different emotion. I honestly can’t wait to use it ! Stationary items are always included but also very useful.
5. Korean Deco Tape
- This cute decorative tape can be used for sealing envelopes, decorating notebooks, or using it as a touch of kawaii for scrapbooking. There’s so many things you can do with this, I’m excited to have received the polka dots!
6. Polka Dots Shoe Laces
- Cute pink laced polka dot shoelaces were the least expected thing to have gotten in this month’s Kawaiibox! I’ll try these out on my dark pink and black running shoes that I have haha Shoes will be lookin’ pretty cute during a run.
7. Popsicle Squishy Charm
- Such a good size squishy charm, subscribers will receive different variations of Popsicles. This one is the chocolate with sprinkles and it even SMELLS like chocolate!
8. Mini Animal Spray Bottle
- The cute animal top pops off into a spray bottle. You can put water and spray people– okay haha. You can put perfume, bug spray, a watery type lotion to use as a body spray, or even mouth wash to use as a mouth freshner. LOL. 😆 Get creative. Subscribers will be getting different colors/animals of this as well.
9. Alpaca Tin Case
- This definitely reminds me of the little penny purses but of course besides storaging change, you can put small jewelry and accessories, candy, tiny erasers, or even a compact mirror.
10. Puffy Paradise Stickers
- Adorably cute bears-on-vacation stickers with an island type theme. Loving the stickers and personally, I’ve been using the stickers as a design for my makeup storage containers.
11. Naru Naru Gumi Nomi DIY Candy Kit
- Here’s this month’s candy from Kawaiibox, I haven’t tried this out yet but I’m always excited when candy is involved with building or putting things together!
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
Loving all these items and will definitely be using them, especially the cute stationary. My favorite would have to be this month’s plush, pencil pouch, and Cloud Memory Letter Set!
If you’re interested, you can check out Kawaiibox here!
Kawaiibox is also branched with Blippo so if youre interested in these items, use ‘Kawaiilove’ to get 10% off your Blippo order!