Birchbox is a beauty subscription service that brings out make-up, skincare, hair products and more! You fill out your own personal beauty profile where products are picked and sent to your doorstep every month. So, “Discover Your Birchbox” Today! Cost: $10/monthly
This month’s theme: You’re Beautiful
Total Products: 5 + 2 bonus foil packets
1. 100% Pure : Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream | Full-Size, $25
- “An instant pick-me-up that reduces the appearance of fine lines and dark circles.”
- I’ve tried maybe 1 or 2 products from this brand and I’m pretty curious to see how this one will work out.
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills : Perfect Brow Pencil | Full-Size, $23
- “An easy-to-use tool to help fill in and naturally shape unruly brows.”
- Definitely one of the most popular cosmetic brands out there, this month, selected subscribers had the chance to choose one sample and I managed to snatch this one pretty quickly. I haven’t managed to try their brow pencil yet so I’m pretty pleased to have received this.
3. Davines : Ol All in One Milk | Full-Size, $30
- “This nourishing leave-in treatment adds volume, shine, detangling, and heat protection.”
- This is a new brand I’ve never heard of before. One of the things I noticed is that it’s quite the detangler and reminds me of a type of leave-in conditioner. Adds a little bit of shine, depending upon how much you put, but also keeps hair smelling fresh as well. This is something I’d continue to use but not something I’d buy in the future.
- “We’ve thrown in this sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner set that hydrates, boosts shine, and softens hair.”
- Davines Ol Shampoo and Conditioner (Full-Size, $31-$37.50) were included in my box and I’m liking this set. Definitely helps making my hair soft with a bit of shine too!
4. Harvey Prince : Hello | Full-Size, $26-$55
- “Best-selling spritz that mingles cheerful citrus with floral notes. Well, hello- there! ”
- I remember receiving a body cream awhile back and I wasn’t too excited for it. However, this scent smells very nice and isn’t too overpowering to the point where I’d recommend it for everyday use.
5. POP Beauty : POP Portfolio Eyeshadow – Sugar Plum | Full-Size, $26
- “A trifecta of long-wearing, blendable eyeshadows in bold, pigmented purples.”
- I love the purple/mauve colors on this tiny palette. Goes pretty well with my olive complexion and they’re decently pigmented. Something I’ll definitely use!
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
Loving the eyecream, Anastasia brow pencil and POP cosmetics palette. Definitely my favs and I’m loving this months box a lot. If you want to check out Birchbox, click here!