POPSUGAR‘s Must Have box sends out products ranging from beauty, fashion, food, fitness, entertainment, home, and more. It’s the perfect little surprise box that is worth the buck since a lot of their boxes cost more than the monthly subscription. You can also get $5 off with the code MUSTHAVE5 so check them out! Cost: $39.95/monthly
September’s MustHave Inspiration:
Travel . REFRESH .
FASHION FIX . Beauty Recovery .
To – Go Snacks .
X O X O
Total : 6 products + Gift card bonus
1. Hudson+Bleecker : Labyrinth Onyx Travel Trio – Sugg. Retail: $42 | hudsonandbleecker.com
- A travel kit trio containing 2 printed drawstring bags, one for lingerie etc. and the other for shoes. The kit also has 1 clear makeup or travel bag thats light weight with a zipper. Very handy to have!
2. Kris Nations : “XO” Stud Earrings – Sugg. Retail: $35 | krisnations.com
- Subscribers this month will either receive a pair of stud earrings or bracelet. The packaging is so delicate with it’s glass container and cork top that the earrings are in. Beautiful gold studs that go with any outfit for this Autumn season.
3. Too Faced Cosmetics : Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit – Sugg. Retail: $39 | toofaced.com
- This palette barely fits in the palm of my hand and I was expecting a very small maybe 2×2 palette. Definitely love this bigger size that also includes a set of tweezers and brow brushes for added definition! It comes in Blonde or Brunette with Setting Wax and also a Highlighter!! This was the spoiler for this month’s box and it was definitely worth it!
4. Briogeo Rosarco : Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray – Sugg. Retail: $20 | briogeohair.com
- This product targets those with weak or damaged hair and contains rosehip, argan, and coconut oils. I’ll probably have this item for a good awhile since I’m currently going through a plethora amount of hair care products atm but I’m wiling to give this one a go!
5. NCLA : So Rich Vitamin-E Enriched Cuticle Oil – Sugg. Retail: $18 | shopncla.com
- This strengthening oil allows to soften and condition the nails while keeping it moisturized with a slight fragrance on them. Packed with Vitamin-E, it only takes a few drops for the formula to hydrate all of my nails.
6. Nourish Snacks : Almond to Cherries – Sugg. Retail: $2 | nourishsnacks.com
- A delicious blend of almonds and cherries, this snack contains 6g of protein and is portioned size to keep you full throughout the day. Love the taste and portion sized snack bag.
7. Bonus: 2 count $10 giftcards
- Popsugar MustHave included two $10 giftcards to give to family or friends. Definitely good for those who haven’t tried this subscription yet!
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
This is actually one of my favorite boxes from Popsugar. I love the Brow Envy Kit from toofaced, Hudson+Bleecker’s Travel Trio, and “XO” stud earrings from Kris Nations. I’m pretty excited to try out the Leave-In Conditioning Spray from Briogeo Rosarco and the cuticle oil from NCLA. Unfortunately, the Almond to Cherries snack have already been eaten before even posting but I vouch to say it’s very delicious and merciful on calories!