Mishibox is a new Korean beauty subscription service that sends out various kbeauty products conveniently to your door every month. They send out a variety of 4-6 deluxe sized samples to full sized Korean beauty products all from Korean brands. So definitely check them out! Cost: 19.95/monthly
Total: 6 Products
Korean beauty products along with the cute Mishibox logo sticker!
- I’ve never heard of this brand before but it seems to be more on the luxury side. The toner is packed with ingredients such as, Eclipta Prostrata, Pseudoalteromonas Extract, Golden Collagenine, Ginseng Callus Cultuer Extract, and Pearl Extract, etc. It has a type of floral aroma to it and the texture itself isn’t watery but more like a liquidy serum. It’s pretty hydrating in itself which I like–just so sad it didn’t last long. Haha 😀
2. Magis Lene – Cell Précieux Emulsion | Retail Price: $69 | 120 ml / 4.05 fl oz (emulsion), $135 | 45 ml / 1.52 fl oz (serum), $175 | 50 ml / 1.69 fl oz (cream)
- Along with the Toner and Emulsion, the set comes with 2 foil packets– serum and cream. Surprisingly, the cream is $175 for 50 ml. That’s quite the shocker! The Emulsion targets whitening and wrinkle care with main ingredients such as, Eclipta Prostrata, Pseudoalteromonas Extract, Golden Collagenine, Ginseng Callus Cultuer Extract, Cnidium officinale Root Extract. Like the toner, it has a floral fragrance that isn’t overpowering (to me at least) and hasn’t caused any issues for my skin. I do appreciate the sample size because the full-size is pretty expensive.
- The Skylake Shampoo was introduced to Mishibox back in June (also their first box) so I was surprised to see the conditioner come in so late in the game. It’s not uncommon to see shampoo/conditioner sets arrive separately in different months, such as various Glossybox subscribers received the Nexxus shampoo then the conditioner a month or more later. However, I would’ve definitely loved to have the set at the same time together!
- This product is mainly focused on those with dry/damaged hair. The ingredient, silk cocoon extract, is meant to contain natural proteins and other natural nutrients to keep hair healthy, soft, and energized. The aroma is very minty-like just as it’s counterpart but also very refreshing on the scalp.
4. Holika Holika – Basic Nails (2015 Spring/Summer Collection) – Real Mandarin | Retail Price: $5 / 10 ml / 0.33 fl oz
- Subscribers will receive one color chosen from: Sun Shine, Joyful Mint, Real Mandarin, Pink Blossom.
- I received Real Mandarin which really isn’t too much a neon orange but more mellow. We’re entering Fall already and probably would’ve been better to receive this in last month’s box instead. I’m already stocking up on fall polishes but I’ll still wear this mandarin LOL.
5. Cleomee – Snowy Pore Balm | Retail Price: $25 | 25g
- Another new brand I’ve never heard of personally, this balm wasn’t something I expected. I knew it was going to resemble a balm but I didn’t know it was going to come with a type of cushion puff with it along with a spatula as well. The product is focused around sebum control while, “..minimize(ing) the appearance of pores and fine lines, brightens skin, neutralizes redness, and evens out uneven skin tone.” I personally love receiving skincare items that target on specific issues, especially when it comes down to my porreessss. Oh, the dread of pores. LOL.
6. Cleomee – Donkey real Milk Oil Mask | Retail Price: $3.50 / 25 g
- This month’s box also included a Cleomee mask that focuses on whitening & anti-wrinkle with the star ingredient donkey milk–packed with fatty acids and vitamins to assist in reducing the appearance of saggy skin. Centella Asiatica Extract and Witch Hazel Extract ingredients that are in the mask, focus on skin soothing by targeting areas for firming and skin elasticity. It’s very moisturizing and definitely something I would buy again.
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
Loving the variety of skincare products this month, with Skymilk and Magis Lene as my top favs. Totally loving the Cleomee sheet mask and Skylake conditioner but feeling alright with the Holika Holika Mandarin nail polish. Overall, pretty good box and excited for next month’s !
You can check out Mishibox HERE!