Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that offers the “Glam Bag”, a themed make-up bag with lovely beauty products inside. You can receive up to 4-5 products based upon the beauty profile that you answer. They currently have a waitlist so join and get the Glam Bag now to receive your items faster! Cost: $10/monthly
This Month’s theme : Face Fashion by Ipsy
5 Beauty Products !
1. clariSEA : Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant
- Happy to receive a mask product but this one is mainly comprised of charcoal which does a good detox and an amazing exfoliating session for the face. It’s cruelty free and has a very faint aroma to it as well. My skin hasn’t had any type of reaction to this product but I don’t use much of it either. Definitely a good exfoliator but I feel like it doesn’t do much compared to my others. Love trying and getting this product though!
2. Crown Brush : Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush
- Totally happy I opted to receive some beauty tools from Ipsy. I was a bit weary in doing that because I wasn’t sure what type of tool or brush I’d get (eyelash curler, lip brush etc. –not exactly what I need at the moment). But this brush works pretty well, especially when applying eyeshadow on the crease. I absolutely love this Crown Brush and I’ll definitely be keeping this one!
3. NYX Cosmetics : ipsy Eye Shadow Trio
- I don’t own many NYX products so I’m happy to see this little traveled size trio. The packaging looks very basic but I’m satisfied with the neutral colors I’ve received.
4. City Color Cosmetics : City Chic Lipstick
- I really love this color on my lips a lot. I don’t mind going bold once in awhile but this actually turns out pretty good. It’s not exactly long lasting to me and it smears pretty easily but overall a decent lippie to have.
5. Formula X : Nail Color in Ignite
- Absolutely love this purpled hued polish that compliments this months season well. Lasts pretty good and looks absolutely gorgeous on my nails. I would definitely recommend this little beauty for anyone’s nailpolish junkie.
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
Had a little bit of everything from makeup to skincare in this bag. I loved the makeup brush which is my favorite but I’m loving the color of the polish and the NYX palette as well!
Go check out the Glambag Here: IpsyGlambag !