Glossybox sends out 5 full or deluxe size luxury beauty products each month by brands such as Jouer, Lancome, and more. Each Glossybox beauty item is handpicked by their staff based upon your unique beauty profile. They also have limited edition boxes that sell out quickly along with some fabulous products so go check out their site! Cost: $21/monthly
The October Glossybox is truly an exciting one because they’ve introduced all French beauty products. And yes, a beautiful Parisian-themed box included
Glossybox will be introducing their Limited Edition Box soon so keep your eyes peeled for it! Subscribers will receive an early invite for the pre-sale along with a coupon.
5 Beauty Products
- Votre Vu – OH LIGHTEN UP! Intensif Treatment Spot Crème | Full Size : $59.00 / .51 oz
- A brightener that adds glow to the skin while diminishing the appearance of age spots and keeping the skin protected from harmful chemicals. It’ll take awhile before I see any results but the formula itself isn’t greasy or sticky. “Licorice, bearberry and daisy flowers are just a few of the natural ingredients found in this delightful Votre Vu cream. A total multi-tasker, this cream brightens, diminishes the appearance of age spots and fights everyday environmental aggressors so you can breathe easy knowing your skin is being taken care of.” (Glossybox)
2. Phyto – Phytokèratine Mask | Full Size: $39.00 / 6.02
- A hairmask with some of my favorite ingredients: Keratin for good hair protection and hyaluronic acid for hydration and good for the skin too. This product focuses on repairing and is very beneficial to those with weakened or damaged hair. It’s very easy to apply and has a very nice aroma but the hairmask also keeps my hair nice and soft. I actually like this one a little bit more than the Novex brand.
3. Sabe Masson – Le Soft Perfume : Parisian rhapsody | Full Size : $25.00 / .17 oz
- Once in awhile I don’t mind receiving various perfumes. They always take awhile for me to finish just one. However, I love getting sample sizes so I can leave it in my purse and I find it more convenient for traveling. Also, I wouldn’t have to worry about using all of it if it were in a big container-which would take month’s or years to finish. LOL. Samples sizes are great because you don’t have to worry about it cluttering up space and it’d only last a few months to a year at most. But what’s unique about this product is that it doesn’t come in a traditional liquid but rather in a solid stick. This perfume stick is easy to apply on anywhere on the body and has a slightly floral but not overwhelming scent. I love the packaging to this with it’s artsy and feminine design too.
4. De Bruyère Paris – Red Lipgloss | Full Size : $17.50 / .17 oz
- Not exactly my favorite lip product to receive or color at that. I have enough of red lipsticks but I’m sure Taylor Swift has more in her collection. A very pigmented and bold red, this color clashes well for the Fall season and is surprisingly long lasting.
5. Lollipops Make Up Paris – Nail Lacquer in “Voyage À Paris” | Full Size : $10.00 / .4 fl oz
- Once you have red lips, might as well pair it with red nails. “Statement nails are all the rage this season and Lollipops Make Up Paris has created just the right shade to keep you trending from workout to night out . A quintessential color that never goes out of style, this red hue will become a staple part of your beauty routine.” (Glossybox)
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
I love the Parisian theme that Glossybox has put out. The items are spot on but not exactly what I was expecting. My favorite item would have to be the perfume stick from Sabe Masson with it’s absolute adorable packaging! But watch out for their Limited Edition Box coming out soon!