Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that offers the “Glam Bag”, a themed make-up bag with lovely beauty products inside. You can receive up to 4-5 products based upon the beauty profile that you answer. They currently have a waitlist so join and get the Glam Bag now to receive your items faster! Cost: $10/monthly
This month’s Theme: Alter Ego
1. Delectable : coconut & cream ultra nourishing hand cream
- This literally smells like coconut and is very moisturizing on my hands. Also contains shea butter and coconut oil, “..this ultra nourishing hand cream is miracle material. Packed full of goodness with shea butter, coconut and aloe vera, the cream’s rich but never greasy formula nourishes and rejuvenates hands and cuticles. Enjoy the super smooth, soft and perfectly pretty results. ” (Ipsy)
2. theBalm Cosmetics : Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick – Committed
- Love, love, love this lippy from theBalm. It’s a neutral shade that applies on matte and does last for a few hours. Definitely one of my favorite items from this month’s Glam Bag as well. From Ipsy, “This ultra nourishing hand cream is miracle material. Packed full of goodness with shea butter, coconut and aloe vera, the cream’s rich but never greasy formula nourishes and rejuvenates hands and cuticles. Enjoy the super smooth, soft and perfectly pretty results.”
3. Emité Make Up : PROFESSIONAL SLANT TWEEZER
- My 2nd item from Emite Makeup. I wasn’t even aware that the brand had their own tools! This cute pink tweezer is pretty sharp and does the job well. It’s a standard size that you can stick in your purse or traveling case. Love that I received this in pink which is also perfect for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
4. Dr. Brandt Skincare : microdermabrasion
- I’ve tried Dr. Brandt before but not this product in particular. The microdermabrasion (very different from chemical peelers) is supposed to remove dead skin cells while rejuvenating and making the skin silky soft. It really does remove the outermost layer to promote healthy cell renewal for the skin.
5. DOSE® : Color Pill Nail Polish in Stormy
- The packaging for this DOSE nailpolish is so fun and represents an actual pill! Definitely love the design for this with it’s lovely darkened mauve color, Stormy. DOSE is a new brand I’ve never heard of before as well but this color is actually formulated and designed just for Ipsy. So, you probably won’t see this color anywhere else.
Overall: [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ] [ ❤ ]
My favorites are theBalm lippy, the Delectable hand cream along with Emitè’s tweezers. Feeling pretty good about Dr. Brandt’s microdermabrasion and the DOSE nail polish isn’t my favorite item in this month’s Glam Bag.
Check out Ipsy here.